I find it easier to do my work with this product
Scheduling Kitchen and Waitstaff
With Software as Sensible as You Are.
Restaurant and employee scheduling requires either an iron will and a spare couple of hours or a powerful management solution designed just for the job. Whether you're scheduling regular shifts or special events, NimbleSchedule handles hours, unlimited jobs and multiple locations, swiftly and easily. Scheduling restaurant staff with varying levels of skill and multiple job descriptions is one of the things NimbleSchedule was designed to do, and it's only gotten better with every upgrade.
In the food service industry, better scheduling means:
Reducing overtime costs
Better staff retention and monitoring
Lower absentee rates
Better regulatory compliance
NimbleSchedule allows HR, WaitStaff, Executive Chefs and Event Managers to:
- Create separate schedules for kitchen, waitstaff, events and cleaning. Even management.
- Establish separate rules or norms for trainees or team leaders.
- Oversee and control shifts, vacations, open shifts, etc for individual departments or for all of them.
- Streamline regular rotations.
- Automate events or on-call staff scheduling to better manage heavy work days.
- Automate schedule notifications and messaging.
- Incorporate overtime and regulatory rules.
- Monitor trends, employee efficiency and time off.
With remote access for every user, your entire staff can remotely:
- View and confirm work schedules
- Confirm or change availability
- Request shift changes
- Swap shifts
- Receive daily or as-needed alerts and notifications via text or email.
With access to a powerful scheduling solution, your scheduling works better for your business, and puts your best employees forward. All of them get access to updated, easily adjusted and optimized schedules, while you concentrate on more important aspects of your job, or your business.
Start your 14-day free trial. No credit card required.